Buying and Shipping
Whether you’re a seasoned collector or a first-time buyer, we want to make buying our art as simple as possible. When browsing any of the art, you’ll see a link which takes you to information about the artist. In addition, we’re available to answer any other questions you may have before you commit to a purchase. Please feel free toor click on the ‘Enquire’ button below any of the artworks to ask your question.
Once you’ve decided on a piece, we will choose the best method for shipping it to you. We’re not Amazon so we promise to use the most appropriate packaging. What’s more, we take an environmentally-friendly approach so, where possible, no single-use plastic.
Quick and efficient
- To make a purchase, simply click add to cart
- Click on the payment box, when you’re ready
- Follow the process to pay by PayPal or by credit or debit card and follow the instructions
- If paying by PayPal, please note that we will send the art to the address you registered with Paypal
- In the event you wish us to dispatch to a different address please let us know as soon as possible and provide your telephone number.
- We will then contact you within 24 hours to confirm details of packaging and shipping.
- Please note, we do not store bank details.
Safe and secure and fully insured
Each artist is responsible for shipping their art so they will always pack it very securely and post it, fully insured. In the unlikely event an artwork arrives damaged, we provide a money-back guarantee.
All prices are in Canadian dollars and we take payment via PayPal or bank card. Please note, shipping of all artworks is included in the price.
All artworks come with a signed certificate of authenticity.